Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile check deposit lets you deposit checks into your account from your couch, your kid's soccer game, or even your bedroom!
It's easy, secure, and free. Just use your smartphone's camera to take a photo of your check, then submit it. On your time. At your convenience. Skip a trip to the credit union — spend your time doing fun things instead!
- Depos it checks anytime, anywhere, using your mobile phone*
- Free service for members with a Family Savings CU checking account
- Save tim e, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
To get started, you'll need to enroll in NetTeller Online Banking if you haven't already. We will email you your access information.
After you're enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking, here's how to deposit checks in just a few quick clicks:
- Download and launch our mobile banking app for your iPhone®, Android™ or Windows smartphone.
- Use your NetTeller Online Banking Username and Password to securely login.
- Choose "mobile deposit" from the menu.
- Select the account in which you wish to deposit the funds, and enter the amount of the check.
- Sign the back of your check and print "For Mobile Deposit Only to Family Savings CU".
- Take a picture of the front and back of your signed check, following the on-screen instructions.
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit."
And you're done! We'll confirm that the check has been received via email. We suggest you keep your check for a few days to make sure it clears - then shred it.
*Not all accounts are eligible for participation in Mobile Check Deposit (Remote Deposit Capture - RDC). RDC funds are not subject to the Federal Funds Availability Policy requirements. Daily availability limit is $200. No single check deposit over $10,000 accepted. A $15,000 daily total deposit limit using RDC applies. Free Online Banking with FSCU NetTeller enrollment required for FSCU Mobile Banking App sign on. Refer to RDC Terms and Conditions for details.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-311-3728 for assistance.