Co-Op Shared Branches
Co-Op Shared Branches
One of the perks of being a Family Savings Credit Union member is that you can travel nearly everywhere and still have convenient access to your credit union and ATMs, as if you were in your hometown. As a CO-OP Shared Branch member, we have partnered with several credit unions to provide you compatible service and banking access everywhere you go.
Anywhere you see the Co-Op Shared Branch logo you can conduct a range of transactions, such as:
- De posits
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pu rchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks
How to Access
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
- Y our home credit union’s name
- Your account number
- Va lid Government -Issued Photo Identification, i.e., State Driver’s License or US Passport
- Valid Permanent Resident Card or Resident Alien Card.
- Valid United States Military ID
- Valid Matricula Consular ID Card
Your Family Savings' ATM or identification card gains you access to any CO-OP Shared Branch. And you'll enjoy the center's extended hours:
- Open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday
Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch's website or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) for more information and specific location branch hours.
Credit Union 24
We're also a member of Credit Union 24, which provides you direct access to surcharge-free ATMs around the globe. CU24 has a mobile app that you can download at no charge that will help you locate Nearest Network ATMs, Surcharge-Free ATMs, and deposit taking ATMs. The App can be downloaded in the iTunes Store or Android Market.
- Access to over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and beyond
- Easily search ATM locations: online by address, city and state, or zip code
- Receiv e cash back at most local merchants and major national retailers connected to Credit Union 24
Visit Credit Union 24 to search for surcharge-free ATMs in your area.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-311-3728 for assistance.