Co-Op Shared Branches
Co-Op Shared Branches
From coast to coast, you're welcome at branches and ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP logos. That covers a lot of territory - whether you're across town, or traveling far from home for business or pleasure. Your credit union membership means you can:
- Use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations-more than some of the biggest banks offer
- Take advantage of surcharge-free ATMs at convenient places like 7-Eleven®, Costco® and Walgreens®
- Visit over 5,000 convenient branch locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states - simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you'll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate ATMs and branches through any of our locator tools-including mobile app, phone or Internet
How Do Co-Op Shared Branches Work?
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your account number
- Valid Government -Issued Photo Identification, i.e., State Driver’s License or US Passport
- Valid Permanent Resident Card or Resident Alien Card.
- Valid United States Military ID
- Valid Matricula Consular ID Card
Your Family Savings' ATM or identification card gains you access to any CO-OP Shared Branch. And you'll enjoy the center's extended hours:
- Open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday
Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch's website to find a shared branch or ATM right now. Or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) for more information and specific location branch hours.
Credit Union 24
We're also a member of Credit Union 24, which provides you direct access to surcharge-free ATMs around the globe. CU24 has a mobile app that you can download at no charge that will help you locate Nearest Network ATMs, Surcharge-Free ATMs, and deposit taking ATMs. The App can be downloaded in the iTunes Store or Android Market.
- Access to over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and beyond
- Easily search ATM locations: online by address, city and state, or zip code
- Receiv e cash back at most local merchants and major national retailers connected to Credit Union 24
Visit Credit Union 24 to search for surcharge-free ATMs in your area.