Bill Pay FAQs
Our iPay service is accessible 24/7 and eliminates the need to write checks or buy stamps to make payments.
It even enables you to build a unique personal "payee list" in which you can make one-time or recurring payments.
- Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about late fees because you missed a bill
- Track your payment history at a glance and follow all past, present and future scheduled transactions
- Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
- Use the convenient online bill pay messaging center to keep tabs on account activity or inquire about your online payments
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office because payments are made online
- Save money on checks by submitting your payments electronically
- Save time by setting up payees to organize the people and places you pay each month
- Pay all your bills anywhere, anytime
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements
- Increase your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history
- Maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payment activity
- Conveniently add payees to your list through the mobile app - anytime, anywhere!
- Set up person to person payments using NetTeller Online Banking and schedule additional payments through the mobile app
- You must use the service at least once every (60) days to keep it active
- Fresh Start Accounts are ineligible for Bill Pay Services
Sign up for online bill pay in 3 easy steps:
- Login to your account on www.familysavingscu.com.
- Login and click iPay Bill Payment link to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form and you are ready to start scheduling payments.
Pay FSCU Loan Payments from Another Financial Institution by Check, Credit Card or Debit Card all Online
You can now use the Web Payments Center on the Family Savings website to quickly and securely make your loan payments using funds from another financial institution (checking or savings account, debit card, or credit card). If you are using your FSCU checking or savings account, please log in to NetTeller or the FSCU mobile app to pay your payment at no cost.
There is a $5.00 convenience fee per transaction. If you would like to avoid future $5 fees for the same payment each month, set up a recurring payment schedule. This will allow your payment to post each month automatically. Visit the Web Payments Center to begin.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-311-3728 for assistance.