What is Mobile Wallet?
- Mobile Wallet is a safe and easy way to carry your Family Savings Credit & Debit Card in a digital form on your mobile devices (smart phones, tablets and smart watches). Cards that are stored digitally, may be used for transactions where accepted.
How secure is mobile wallet?
- Mobile Wallet provides innovative security features which require the user to authenticate their transaction with either Face ID, Touch ID, fingerprint or a passcode.
What is Touch ID?
- Touch ID is a secure way to authenticate users. Touch ID is a seamless way to use your fingerprint as a passcode. With a touch of the HOME button, the Touch ID sensor reads your fingerprint and unlocks the your phone, allowing the you to complete a transaction using Mobile Wallet. You may also enter your 4-digit phone passcode to access your phone.
FSCU Mobile Wallet Partners:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay (formerly Android Pay)
- Samsung Pay
- Microsoft Pay
Instructions on how to enroll your card(s) may be found on the manufacturer's websites:
How to use:
- Mobile Wallet transactions may be used in stores, within apps or on the web. For in-person transactions look for mobile pay options on the card reader.
- Open your mobile wallet app and authenticate the transaction by using one of the possible authentication capabilities compatible with the mobile device: resting your finger on the fingerprint ID scanner, facial recognition or entering your passcode.
- Tap the mobile device to the card reader. When the transaction is complete, your mobile device will display "Done" and a checkmark will display the device.