Credit Union Shared Branching
As a member of Family Savings Credit Union, you can travel nearly everywhere and still have convenient access to your credit union and ATMs at over 6,000 locations. To take advantage of this service, you will simply use the link below to find a shared branch credit union location near you. Once there, you will need to present your home credit union's name, your account number, a valid government-issued photo identification, (i.e., state driver's license, US passport and your Family Savings' ATM or identification card).
CU Shared Branch Transactions include:
- Loan payments
- Transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks
- And more!
Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM Locator or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) for more information.
CO-OP Surcharge-Free ATMs
Now you can get cash surcharge-free at more ATMs than ever. Our members can visit any of nearly 30,000 ATMs that display the CO-OP logo. So whether you’re across town, or far from home for work or pleasure, you’re never far from your money.
- Use surcharge-free ATMs at places like 7-Eleven® and Costco®
- Make deposits at nearly 9,000 ATMs
- Never pay a surcharge at participating locations with a Family Savings CU ATM/Debit VISA card
- Locate an ATM wherever you are—through any of our easy locator tools, including phone, mobile app, text messaging or Internet
Find a surcharge-free ATM right now at www.co-opatm.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.