Online & Telephone Banking
Almost everything we need to accomplish is available at our fingertips these days. You may add accessing your money, anywhere, anytime to that list through our free 24/7 NetTeller online banking with Ipay Bill Pay and eDocument services. With this easy to use, highly secure account access system, you can:
- Check balances, make transfers, pay bills, and more around-the-clock, anywhere with internet access
- View transaction history
- Receive past account statements the instant you need them
- Access anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View images of cleared checks
- Download account information into spreadsheets or financial programs
- High level of security
- Easy to use
Enroll Now for NetTeller Online Banking
Eliminate the need to write checks or buy stamps when making payments. FREE online Bill Pay is included with any FSCU checking account. Accessible 24/7 through NetTeller online banking and our mobile app, setting up payments is a snap. You may send money directly to people you need to pay, build unique personal "payee lists", schedule recurring or one-time payments, and more.
- Have funds credited faster
- Make one-time and recurring payments
- Set up advance payments
- View payment history
- Schedule e-Notifications to let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
eStatements and eDocuments
Access your statements and important FSCU notices instantly and securely through online or mobile banking. Eliminate time spent searching for past statements and important notices by using our system. You may also eliminate a paper trail of account information which will give you added security.
- View check images and notices of important information
- Receive monthly statements sooner
- Securely receive important tax documents and notices
- Green alternative to paper statements
- Eliminate paper storage hassles
- Easily download and save or print for permanent storage
- Up to 24-months of previous statement access
- Enroll in eDocuments through online or mobile banking by clicking on the eDocuments tab
Pay your Family Savings Loan Payment from Another Financial Institution
By check, credit card or debit card, you can now use the Web Payments Center on the Family Savings website to quickly and securely make your loan payments using funds from another financial institution(checking or savings account, debit card, or credit card). There is a $5.00 convenience fee per transaction. If you would like to avoid future $5 fees for the same payment each month, set up a recurring payment schedule. This will allow your payment to post each month automatically. Visit the Web Payments Center to begin.
*Note: If you are using your Family Savings checking or savings account , please log in to NetTeller or the FSCU mobile app to pay your payment at no cost.
Family Savings' Direct Information Access Line (DIAL Connection) is available 24/7 from any mobile or landline phone. By calling our audio response system at 800-200-FSCU (800-200-3728), you will be able to gain account information quickly and securely.
- Transfer funds between savings and checking
- Find out current dividend rates
- Access current balances
- Make loan payments
- Request check withdrawals to be mailed to your home
- Find out about check clearings and deposit postings
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-311-3728 for assistance.