family Savings Credit Union is an active partner in our communities. we believe good citizenship supports the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People"
Through direct financial support or other in-kind contributions to local organizations, and by participating in financial education activities within local schools, Family Savings Credit Union is an active partner in our communities. We recognize that practicing good citizenship supports the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” In an effort to make the best possible use of our resources, we have guidelines we must follow when approving donations and sponsorship opportunities.
It is Family Savings Credit Union’s objective to promote credit union involvement and to utilize budgeted financial resources whenever possible, within Family Savings Credit Union’s 23-county membership areas.
Requests should fall within at least one of the following criteria to be considered for these resources:
- Have an overall impact to the Community or Communities served
- Have an overall positive impact on Family Savings Members
- Have an overall impact on Community Service and Beautification within the communities served
- Help improve Financial Education
- Fine Arts
- Limited to one per calendar year per organization
The following EXCLUSIONS apply:
- Activities, groups or events not held or located in a Family Savings branch market area
- Individual teams or smaller sports organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community
- Administrative expenses such as conference and travel
- Religious Groups or Political Parties, Candidates or Causes
- Sponsorship that will benefit or fund a single individuals’ participation in an event or activity
Donation & Sponsorship Form
For consideration of direct financial support or other in-kind contributions to local organizations, please submit the following request at least 30 days prior to the event, funding deadline or printing deadline. Any application received within 30 days of the event or deadline may not be considered. A W-9 will be required before an organization will receive funding.
Please list the organization’s name and address to whom the check should be made payable to, in the event that your request is approved.
* Required Fields
Thank you for your submission!
A member of our team will be in touch soon.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-311-3728 for assistance.