One of the perks of being a Family Savings Credit Union member is that you can travel nearly everywhere and still have convenient access to your credit union and ATMs, as if you were in your hometown.
As a CU Service Center member, we have partnered with several credit unions to provide you compatible service and banking access everywhere you go. We're also a member of Credit Union 24, which provides you direct access to surcharge-free ATMs around the globe.
- ATM Network
- Access to over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and beyond
- Easily search ATM locations: online by address, city and state, or zip code
- Receive cash back at most local merchants and major national retailers connected to Credit Union 24
Visit Credit Union 24 to search for surcharge-free ATMs in your area.
- Shared Branching
Bank away from home as if you were still at one of our locations through shared branching.
- Direct access to several compatible credit unions across the U.S.
- A number of banking functions available:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks, and official checks
- And more!
How to access:
To take advantage of this service, you will simply need to bring:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., state driver's license, US passport
Your Family Savings' ATM or identification card gains you access to any CU Service Center. And you'll enjoy the center's extended hours:
- Open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday
Visit the Credit Union Service Center's website: www.cuswirl.com or call 1-800-919-CUSC (2872) for more information.