Cha-Ching Teen Club
Teenage years are kind of like adulthood with training wheels. Make the transition seamless by ensuring that your children learn the principles and value of saving.
Teenagers interact with real-world scenarios via blogs, podcasts, and videos in an environment that's comfortable for them. All the while your teen is gaining first hand experience by actually managing a savings account and also earning competitive dividends. The perfect financial starter package!
- Earn competitive dividends
- Safekeeping for funds
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Receive deposit rewards for good grades through our Making the Grade program*
- Teens learn the value of savings at an early age and the principles of financial management
- Access to real-world scenarios via blogs, podcasts, videos and more
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
*Student members 18 years old or younger receive $2 for every "A" earned and $1 for every "B" earned up to a maximum of $14 per student into their Dollar Dog or Cha-Ching savings accounts. Simply bring your semester report card to Family Savings on or around February 1st and June 1st.